Joel's Monday

Author: Joel /

Today I decided to leave my little ones with my mother in law and spent the day with my oldest son. He is 14 and at the age where he thinks he can do just fine without me. Of course I understand he is a teenager and needs space and privacy and I try to respect that to the best of my ability.

Afterwards, when I got back home and turned my phone back on-- I saw there was a problem at my bar. It was nothing huge but apparently our new bartender had a nervous breakdown and quit. So, I had to leave my family for a while and play bartender for a while. My partner never did get the full story of the breakdown to me so, I'm not sure what happened there. I did here that she is fine, the bartender with the nervous breakdown that is.

It was pretty slow for a Monday afternoon so, I started doing some work on my autobiography. I thought this book would be easy to write but, I'm starting to notice that the best way to write about my life is by talking to other people. So, I've been trying to contact people from my past to fill in some blanks and help put my life in order.

Looks, like Harry is here to fill in so, I'd better get back home

2 comments:

A. Harla said...

I know how 14 year olds can be !

Linda Leigh said...

I hope she's okay

Post a Comment